Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not new to Forums, but I am new to this one, I am a 66 year old X Navy Vietnam Veteran, I served from 1959 to 1967 while in the Service of my Country I was in the Vietnam area of Operations 4 separate times, I was involved it the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the Taiwan Straights, Quemoy Matsu incident as well, If asked I would do it all again.

I am a retired Toolmaker of 40 + years, it was the best trade I know of for someone such as myself that likes doing things with my hands, although I can not do the things I would like to, as my activities are greatly restricted, due to Severe Emphysema.

I have, and Carry Concealed, my weapon of choice is a EAA Witness Elite Long Slide in a combination of Calibers, from 45 ACP, to 10mm Auto, to 40 S&W, It weighs in at 33 Oz. empty, will hold one in the pipe and 15 in the box for the 10mm, and 40 S&W, but only 1+10 in the 45 ACP.

I am very opinionated on the political front, and consider myself to be a far right conservative, and Strongly believe in the Republic, Form of Government as Our Founders created for us, and Ben Franklin, told a Woman just after the Ratification, "A Republic Madam if we can keep it", when she asked, “What do we have a Republic or a Monarchy”. I am very much against Career Politicians, as they create more problems that they solve.

My favorite Publication is the Web Based Patriot Post, Published By Mark Alexander. I take it three times a week

For the most part, I am even tempered, and open minded, but I will tell you up front, if you want to get on my bad side, Disrespect Our Military Personnel, or our Flag, I am above all a Patriot, and make no apologies for it.

I hope to be a Contributor, as well as good Listener.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
I am very opinionated on the political front, and consider myself to be a far right conservative, and Strongly believe in the Republic, Form of Government as Our Founders created for us, and Ben Franklin, told a Woman just after the Ratification, "A Republic Madam if we can keep it", when she asked, “What do we have a Republic or a Monarchy”. I am very much against Career Politicians, as they create more problems that they solve.
I like you already!

For the most part, I am even tempered, and open minded, but I will tell you up front, if you want to get on my bad side, Disrespect Our Military Personnel, or our Flag, I am above all a Patriot, and make no apologies for it.
Oh, we have some entertaining threads from time to time. There are a few different viewpoints here, and people have kept things civil for the most part.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice in serving in the Navy.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
1st - Thank you for your service to our fine country.

2nd - I think you are going to fit in here just fine.

JD

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I like you already!

Oh, we have some entertaining threads from time to time. There are a few different viewpoints here, and people have kept things civil for the most part.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice in serving in the Navy.
My service was no sacrifice it wa a pleasure, and I would do it again, I am alsoa Moderator on GunVoter.org, it is primarly Political and is the brain child of Jeff, And Chris Knox, the sons of Neal Knox.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome Kellyj
And Thank You For Defending Our Freedoms And May God Bless You :d :d :d :d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts