Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the opportunity to join the forum and hello from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

If I've learned anything in life, it is the fact one "can't have too much knowledge" about anything for knowledge is wisdom.

I'm looking forward to retirement in a couple of years and heading back to the mountains of SE Tennessee where I plan to enjoy the remainder of my years there in God's Country.

Currently tossing around the idea of buying a Barrett .50 BMG for some long range fun but the cost factor, of both the firearm and the ammo, may prevent that wish from coming true.

Take Care,

Michael

·
Banned
414 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity to join the forum and hello from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

If I've learned anything in life, it is the fact one "can't have too much knowledge" about anything for knowledge is wisdom.

I'm looking forward to retirement in a couple of years and heading back to the mountains of SE Tennessee where I plan to enjoy the remainder of my years there in God's Country.

Currently tossing around the idea of buying a Barrett .50 BMG for some long range fun but the cost factor, of both the firearm and the ammo, may prevent that wish from coming true.

Take Care,

Michael
Treat yourself brotha dont cheat yourself. After all your years of hard work go for it! plus you can sit on your porch and hunt from the house :]
confirmed kills over 2 miles!? you should go for it! but anyway WELCOME ABOARD :D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

First off, I wish you nothing but the best in your retirement plans. There's nothing better in this world than the prospect of living in the country with nothing but God's work around you, and none of the problems of society to hound you, and cause high blood pressure.

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
hope you enjoy your stay
:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Junho806,

Thanks for your welcome and I am a firm believer that "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Mike:D

welcome to the forum
hope you enjoy your stay
:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you make it to TN like you have planned. Nice place. Lived in NE TN for 8 years. Loved it there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts