Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, my name is Mike and I buy old rusty guns and my hobby is to take them apart, fix them up and make them look beautiful again. I am joining here because I have seen that these sort of forums are a great place to get advice and information on old guns. I hope that some day I may be the wise old man that is able to spread knowledge out there and help others.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys. Now, I need to start a thread on an old Titan 25 that I found.

Cya later!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Welcome from Northern Ohio. I believe you came to the right place. Lots of knowledgeable people here willing to share. We like pictures here too. Maybe you could show us some of your work?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Northern Ohio. I believe you came to the right place. Lots of knowledgeable people here willing to share. We like pictures here too. Maybe you could show us some of your work?
I would love to. I am just setting up my shop due to moving this month and should be able to get back to work this weekend. I have been picking up some old break action shotguns at a local auction and redoing them. I know that purist don't like it when you do to much to antique military rifles but the ones I get are cheapies and so far gone that it doesn't really matter. I have a couple old 100 year old single shots I picked up a couple of weeks ago...I will post before and after pics of those soon!

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Wilderness of Virginia - home to two significant Civil War battles and the national strategic stockpile of ticks and chiggers...

·
Supporting Member
12,636 Posts
Mike,

Welcome to the Forum and from Tennessee!
Glad you have joined us!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts