Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Florida is my base

I am in S. Florida. Only wildlife we have here, that I have found is in the man made lakes.

Being from LA, got a bit spoiled, wondering if I should have left my guns behind.

Any suggestions on good places to go.

John

·
Registered
67 Posts
From transplanted Floridian

Hi there,

I'm from Central Florida, a rare breed, a native Floridian!! It's a great place to fish, but hunting has gone down due to all of the development. You can still go to the Glades, but not in an afternoon.

I live in Mobile now and there is some hunting around some, if you know someone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
"I am a gunaholic" cute. I can certainly relate. My wife asked me once, "Why do you need all of those guns. You can only shoot one at a time".
I responded with "Why do you need all of those shoes, etc".
She was good with that.

Welcome and regards, Karl

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Wow, somebody other that me resurected an old post. I feel justified!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great Introduction

While I am here in Alaska with a foot and a half of snow in the yard ,yet I do not envy you in Fl. with the hurricanes and gators. Welcome to the net. I also am new here and it seems to be a good place to ask questions and get some good advice.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Holy Crap!!!! This is a really old post. Lets see how many more people post without reading this. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.