Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Writing from the great state of Florida. Hope I see more Tallahassee peoples get on here!

Where are YOU from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Florida is my base

I am in S. Florida. Only wildlife we have here, that I have found is in the man made lakes.

Being from LA, got a bit spoiled, wondering if I should have left my guns behind.

Any suggestions on good places to go.

John

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Cincinnati, Ohio Home of the best damn baseball team ever. :D

?????? Lets go Mets!!
Come to NH if you want to hunt. Hell our Coyotes are bigger than Fla. Deer!
Ask around, see if there is any paintroot, there will be hogs!

·
Registered
67 Posts
From transplanted Floridian

Hi there,

I'm from Central Florida, a rare breed, a native Floridian!! It's a great place to fish, but hunting has gone down due to all of the development. You can still go to the Glades, but not in an afternoon.

I live in Mobile now and there is some hunting around some, if you know someone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
"I am a gunaholic" cute. I can certainly relate. My wife asked me once, "Why do you need all of those guns. You can only shoot one at a time".
I responded with "Why do you need all of those shoes, etc".
She was good with that.

Welcome and regards, Karl

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Yup... Didn't notice that. A NEWB bumped it and we all failed to lok at the date... Damn

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Wow, somebody other that me resurected an old post. I feel justified!

·
Premium Member
8,640 Posts
There are plenty of places to Hunt in Fla. Go North of Orlando and you have Plenty of options. The Real Florida is between Palatka and Hawthorne.:D

I'll be dang this is Really Old how the Heck did it get in the new Intros. I feel Silly.
Oh, well.

If Cane didn't notice, I don't feel so bad.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great Introduction

While I am here in Alaska with a foot and a half of snow in the yard ,yet I do not envy you in Fl. with the hurricanes and gators. Welcome to the net. I also am new here and it seems to be a good place to ask questions and get some good advice.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Holy Crap!!!! This is a really old post. Lets see how many more people post without reading this. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts