Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, glad to be here. Im 34 yrs old married to my best friend and have 2 beautiful girls 6yrs and 4 months old. I am a born again Christian and try(emphasis on try) to live my life in a Godly manner. I love hunting(archery and gun) working out and spending time with my family and church. Right now I have a 2 new toys, a savage model 93 .17 I just got and waiting for my mueller apv to come in with the burris 1" sig. zee rings, I cant wait. The second is a marlin golden 39a my grandfather left me after he passed last year, never much likes grandpas "old lever cowboy gun" much until I took it out last month and shot it at my club and wow, grandpa was right to smirk at all my and my brothers "fancy new guns" and know his little lever gun could outshoot them all.Anyways I love to learn and will be asking tons of questions so thanks in advance for the answers Ill hopefully be getting. Glad to be here and God Bless

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome brother and friend
i too try to live my life in a Godly matter
:)
hope you learn alot and enjoy your stay
see you around the forum
:D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - I think you will most of the folks here very willing to swap stories and share information.

JD

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome and hello from Idaho to you. Hope you enjoy the site and the people associated with it. Stay safe shooting and may god bless you and your family.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts