Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am new to the forum. A little about myself. I am 25 I live in washington state, I have grown up with a passion for firearms. I love my glocks, but I do like all makers of Guns. I look forward to learning new things, and maybe helping a few people too. I am also excited to get to know everyone here thank you

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Welcome from this Washingtonian.
I have an original Glock 17, but it spends most if it's time in storage while the 1911 does active duty. (moles, coytes and especially agressive pop cans.) I was looking through my reloading supplies and found a box of 2000 125gr RN, 'spose I oughta' load up a few and run 'em through the glocks extended magazines. :)

Glad to have you aboard.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Welcome Glocksrock to FTF

Pay special attention to the part of Cane's welcome where he mentions things like:
Thick Skin
The ability to laugh, especially at yourself

Just a heads up, with the name Glock in your avatar, you may catch some comment from some of our more devoted decipals of JMB.

Tack

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have pretty thick skin lol. I'm pretty laid back. I don't let things get to me. I love to laugh. Thanks for the links you posted for me.

Glocksrock

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PlaysWithZombies said:
Welcome to the forum man. How are things in washington?
Thank you. Things here are good, we are finaly starting to get some nice weather so I can get outside and do some more shooting yay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts