Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
just wanted to check in from up here in the Northeast.
Looking forward to having contact with others with the same interest as I.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome to both of you. Lots of good people and good info on this forum. Look forward to reading your posts.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome, papa. I'm a little west of you, but not much better off in terms of local legislators.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome Papa from the great state of Mississippi to a great forum :) :) :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Yay

Another MA representative here. I have one more person to complain about the laws with. :)

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome from the western seaboard, home of Starbucks and Microsoft. We aren't a People's Republic yet, but if the damn Kommies from Kali don't stop moving here, it won't be long. :mad:

I look forward to reading some of your posts Papa

JD

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welkome Comrad. I'm also an economic prisoner of the "Deval Regime". I really don't even like telling people of "The Free World" where I'm from, that's why I just give them my Grid Square and let them figure it out :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey from New Hampshire. Would you guys do me a favor and tell the rest of the people from Mass to quit moving here? My neighbor (from Mass) heard gunshots the other day in the woods and called the police. They didn't respond.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A first step in the right direction would be get Teddy out of there.You'll never gain ground while that drunken murderer is in power.
Believe me I can feel your pain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts