Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking forward to learning something from everyone. I retired about five years ago and spend most of my time (6 to 7 months) in SW Florida. I also have a townhouse in northern NJ. I love shooting my Glocks, I have a G23 and a G26, however, I'm longing for a 1911 and have been doing some research in that area. I will be scanning this forum for 1911 info as well.

Thanks to all!

Other handguns:) that I have are as follows:
H&R 939 .22LR
Ruger Vaquero, 45 Colt

Rifles and shotguns:
Henry Big-boy, 45 Colt
Franchi O/U 12g.
Mossberg 500c, 20g pump
Gaucha-IGA, S/S 12g coachman

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Hi-dee-ho neighbor, from the Gulf Coast :) (New Port Richey, Pasco County) Enjoy your stay, lots of great people to meet on here, with endless knowledge at your fingertips, practically like K.O.D. (Knowledge On Demand)

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Cape coral area thru boca grande can be fishermans heaven. Hope you fish too. I have been gone long enought to not know much about what and where any more or who is still worth messing with. Your close enought to enought big markets I'm sure you could spend the next year visiting gun shops and smithy's. I bought my last boat from action craft there in CC. That was a bunch of years ago now. Take care

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome to FTF and way to jump in as a supporting member. Enjoy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome from the opposite end of the state - N.E. Florida

1 - 10 of 10 Posts