Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted a couple of times here already, but what the hey i will talk a little about myself. active duty navy, stationed in Kingsbay. recreational shooter mostly, and come from a family of respsonsible gun owners
teaching my wife and kids to shoot, and looking for other RESPONSIBLE gun owners to meet and shoot with in the area. also looking in the future to train gun dogs, so hoping to find someone i can get to know and get some pointers from.
mostly a long gunner, but do own 2 hand guns. Most recent purchase was a Sig 556 which i love and highly recomend to others.
have alot of enthusiam, not a lot of money or experience. in all honesty i am pretty green when it comes to most things firearms, though i am not ignorant.
looking forward to being a member here talking to you guys.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. This is a good place with lots of information and great people.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME ratman, glad to have you aboard!

It's refreshing to see a father teaching the family proper firearm handling. Keep up the good fight! It's an American Heritage!

It is so much healthier to have respect and knowledge of firearms as opposed to fear!

You a bubblehead?

I made six patrols on the SS(B)N 602 Blue, '68-70

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
was a bubblehead, now a skimmer, looking to get back to bubbleheadedness. on shore duty right now
If you were/are a bubblehead you know we call all skimmers targets!

Ever get down to Ft. Lauderdale?

Let me know and we can go out and pulp up some targets!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome BigBad and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am back. Back in town for a while, before I am back in town for good. Spent the last haf of last year in the gulf. Glad to I did it, but dont ever want to do it again. Turns out I am one of the people the navy decided it doesnt need anymore. So it looks like I am I am heading back to school and be able to enjoy coming home to the family every night for the rest of my life!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome back ratman!

Glad to see you're doing well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts