Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, but looking to enjoy my membership. I intend to be somewhat active and a contributing member here. :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
welcome from s/w PA.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
962 Posts
welcome fellow ohioan, im in the nw. hows the weather on your side of the buckeye

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome fellow ohioan, im in the nw. hows the weather on your side of the buckeye
Thanks for the welcomes, gentlemen. As far as the weather, been nice for a couple of days. Today, pushing 60° but cloudy. Yesterday, we even had some good sunshine. I lived in the NW of Ohio, NE as well. There is a big difference 'tween N and S Ohio weather sometimes. I think the line is I-70. Plus, we are a long ways from Lake Erie (my favorite lake for fishing). How's the wind up there in the flat lands?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from NC.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome from a former NE Ohioan, YSU, go Penguins!

cane

·
Registered
962 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes, gentlemen. As far as the weather, been nice for a couple of days. Today, pushing 60° but cloudy. Yesterday, we even had some good sunshine. I lived in the NW of Ohio, NE as well. There is a big difference 'tween N and S Ohio weather sometimes. I think the line is I-70. Plus, we are a long ways from Lake Erie (my favorite lake for fishing). How's the wind up there in the flat lands?
this week has been good, but about a week and a half ago we were having 40mph + winds for the entire week and rain/ ice mix, i was not having fun. wanted to go hunting everyday that week cuz the temp wasnt that bad on the dry days but to much wind

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Welcome aboard, Skully!! Can I call you Skully? Or is it Mr.Crusher?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts