Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Craig and my family owns a billiard parlor and pool table supply company here in Saint Louis. Favorite guns are usually semi-autos. Current favorite is a new Sig X5 Competition I bought last fall....9mm. For those interested you can visit our website to learn a bit about my family and our 40 year history in the pool room business. I am usually the guy who introduces people to shooting. I take all my friends that have never been shooting to try it our for the first time. I try and teach people about the REAL reason our 2nd Amendment is so important to our freedom and liberty. Teach them the 2nd Amendment was never about "duck hunting"..lol. I consider myself a moderate Republican (don't assume) and will vote based on my conscience or how a politician will affect my family business over any other issue. Avid Blues hockey fan too. Thanks for letting me spill my guts here. I was a lurker and liked the way this forum was set up. Guess I need to contribute something to it now. :D

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome, Craig.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts