Hello from Roanoke Va.

Discussion in 'Virginia Gun Forum' started by lewist24, Mar 24, 2012.

1. lewist24

lewist24 New Member

I enjoy reading all of the posts from everyone. I'm lucky to have an indoor range here and 2 public outdoor ranges to get my shoot on.

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Welcome, Lewis. Pretty area, if y'all could just do something about the liberals there......:p

I'm over towards Richmond- we have several Virginia folks here, from Bristol to Winchester to the Eastern Shore.

3. gunguy1997

gunguy1997 New Member

hey we are not far from one another im in danville but welcome to the forums im pretty new myself but u love it here i feel like im at home

4. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Welome to the club, Newport News here. You'll enjoy it here. Great people, great info. Share what you can, learn what you want.

5. lindale

lindale New Member

Welcome to the area. I'm from Bedford. I shoot at the Cowboy Fast Draw Club at the Roanoke gun club. Would love to see you there.

6. lewist24

lewist24 New Member

Hey lindale, I am very interested in Cowboy shooting. If you could send me some info about the Roanoke gun club that would be great. Thanks Lewis.

7. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

Howdy and welcome from Carrollton, VA!

8. lewist24

lewist24 New Member

Thanks Dale for the info, I'll try to make it out to watch.

9. mayscat44

mayscat44 New Member

Buena Vista, VA here...I sling lead at the Blue Ridge Shooters Club (outdoor)

10. teaberryeagle

teaberryeagle New Member

How 'bout me~~Aylett, VA (suburb of Richmond-25 mi./between Mechanicsville-16 mi./Tappahannock-20 mi. ) also, new here!
    My hometown - Ronceverte, WV - 90 mi. from Roanoke, VA:D