Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, Everyone!

I'm ex-military and a life-long firearms enthusiast, presently living my dream on 5 acres of land I bought inside a national forest in a very remote section of the Southern Appalachians.

I shoot nearly everyday and found this site while doing some research on the Mosin-Nagant rifle I recently purchased. What is there about that weapon? I'm finding that I am spending more time with it than I am my AR and AK.

Anyway, this is a great site and I'm glad I found it. I'm looking forward to contributing.

(Just had to post a pic of the Mosin, a 1943 Izzy)

Attachments

·
Administrator
34,386 Posts
WELCOME!!

Thank you for your service and I'm glad you found your way here. You'll get a lot of good information here.

Your dream land sounds like my dream land, too. Enjoy.

·
Registered
664 Posts
From one military man to another, thanks for your service. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
You've been afflicted with the dreaded disease called 'Mosinitis'...there is no cure, just sit back and accept it, easier on everyone that way...:D

Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF. I'm in Georgia also. I have a good size chunk of land in the middle of the state and shoot often. I'm about 40 miles below Athens. I don't shoot much this time of year so I don't disturb the deer hunters. Enjoy your self here. I sure have.

·
Premium Member
12,180 Posts
Thank you for your service. This is a great forum, its as addictive as those pesky mosins. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank You for your service.
I will also be looking for my own little slice of paradise in N.Ga this summer. ( love Georgia's lack of firearm laws )
Will be looking for 5 to 10 very secluded acres that I don't have to put up with nosy neighbors.
P.M,. me if you have any thoughts on what is available in your are as far a prices go etc.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here and thank you for your service.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

JOIN the NRA << Click Here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts