Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. New to the site, hoping to take away some useful information and some valued advice. Currently I don't own any firearms, however my husband has enough for the both of us.

I will be going for my carry permit soon, and then after that, I'll be looking into getting a carry piece. Was thinking about an HK .40. My husband and I went to the shooters round up in Fairbult, MN last weekend. I had an opportunity to shoot not only the HK, but a browning 30 odd 6 as well. Lots of fun!

Anyway.. tata. :p

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Welcome! :D

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Thanks! ;)

ETA: How do I get a spiffy avatar?! LOL
In the upper left click "User CP". On the left side click edit avatar and click the use custom avatar thing. If it is a pic from your computer click browse, if it is from a website enter the URL. If you can't get it I can do it for you I just need what pic you want to use.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to a great forum !

·
Registered
937 Posts
Great to have you aboard. Is hubby also a member?

With the H&K and the .30-06, you should be armed well enought to handle just about anything.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hubby prefurs the drama and the rude company that AR15 offers. Thats really not my cup of tea.

I target shoot with an Sprinfield XD .40, I was thinking that the HK would be a good carry piece. I had an oppertunity to shoot one at the Shooters Round Up a few weekends ago. I liked that better than the Glock, and the XD compact I shot.

The Browning was AWESOME! I was a bit put off by it's size, and the fact that it was belt fed, AND the fact that I could hardly see through the sights.. I had a lot of fun shooting it. I spent 20 bucks for 40 rounds, and maybe 30 secs of fun! LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone I am LunchBox's husband. I descided to join up and see what is going on here. I am a firearm collector and shooter, I shoot in local and not so local USPSA matches along with 3 gun and steel shoots. Hope to have fun and learn some things here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts