Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm Frank 55 ,happily married, living in Mississippi. Moved from Florida last year. It appears we will be relocating again to NC shortly due to job relocation.The wife and I both like hunting and shooting,riding 4 wheelers. I've never been a avid sports fan. In fact I don't watch or follow any sports.
I like all types of firearms and have a thing for the Ruger's.I collect Ruger memorabilia.I have MS and FL CCW's and carry a Glock M-27. Recently bought a G-30 for a carry gun.It still needs to be ran through the paces before carrying.

I'm a NRA Endowment Life member. A supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome, Frank. If memory serves, Florida and Utah have among the highest reciprocity with other states for handgun permits. Here's a link to check out for getting a Utah permit, if you're interested. You don't need to be a Utah resident.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome aboard Frank
How's it hanging ? :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. Nice being had LOL.

H&k I found the site okay but it wouldn't take your name for some reason.
BKT Florida does have allot of reciprocity states.I've already looked into NC's permits and they have allot of states honoring theirs.I appreciate the link you gave.I doubt I'll need it but I will keep it in mind.When I get the NC's and keep my Florida permit I should have it pretty well covered.
I don't know what ever happened to packing.org ?I haven't been able to get in there in months. Here's another very informative site for CCW information.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts