Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from just outside of Nashville. Love to shoot and talk about shooting to shooters. I'm not an expert in firearms by any means, don't reload, don't hunt anymore, don't have any real expensive firearms but I have quite a few good ones, rifles, shotguns and handguns.
Anyway, i'm looking forward to discussing guns, a little politics and some other things.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello from a fellow new member. I live in upstate NY the most Liberal/Communist State - thanks to our dictator Cuomo and his recent attack on the second amendment.
I am envious of where you call home.
Welcome

·
Supporting Member
12,179 Posts
Jon,

Welcome to the FTF! From North Central Tennessee. North of Cookeville!
Glad to have you with us. And there is an abundance of knowledgeable folks here who love their Country the shooting sport, our Second Amendment Rights and our guns!:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, Newby to the Forum, Name is Justin, From Texas. Love Guns, bettet stress reliever than any meds any dr can prescribe. Love Buying, Selling, And Trading and learning all I can about Fire Arms. Will help with any info I can, so Thanks to All up front, and.......LETS TALK GUNS

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello from a fellow new member. I live in upstate NY the most Liberal/Communist State - thanks to our dictator Cuomo and his recent attack on the second amendment.
I am envious of where you call home.
Welcome
Hi dalv, I know there's alot of good people and true patriots from N.Y., it's unfortunate you have to live under the rule of such a liberal state that's really under control by one city that doesn't represent the politics of the entire state, like Illinois and Chicago. Even smaller cities like Nashville and Memphis lean and vote democratic but at least they are not populated enough to control the entire state. I do feel for all the true patriots that live under liberal rule.
By the way, I consider myself a conservative libertarian, I mostly vote republican because most of the time it's a "lesser of two evils" vote. Maybe someday we will have a third party choice, a true patriot that can actually win an election. I hope that's not just a pipe dream.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Love Crossville

Howdy from Crossville. :D
I've bought quite a few guns on the yard sale that comes thru there. Usually go up to Frankfort KY and work my way back to Chattanooga TN spending the first night in Monticello KY and the second in Crossville before limping home on Saturday. Looks like the goverment is about to screw that up with background checks.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts