Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, How is everyone doing? I'm kinda new to this so everyone bear with me. I've been around and owned guns since I was born and I'm 39 yrs old now so I'm no stranger to them. I have quite a collection that I am very proud of. I do have a question about I gun that I recently purchased at a sherrifs gun auction, I'm not sure if this is where I need to ask about it or not but when I googled the gun I got a hit for this site. I enjoy hunting and shooting and just being outdoors, I can't say that I get to shoot as much as I would like to but I do when I can. I'd love to be able to talk to people that can help me with my questions, and if I can I'd be glad to help anybody with a question that they may have. Thanks, R.Lowe:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome to the forum R.Lowe (not the actor I hope) You'll find a lot of knowledge and experienced gun enthusiasts here. Look forward to your posts!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey, another Tennessee Volunteer!

Welcome, friend, from East Tennessee, at the foot of the mountains!
I don't think any of us get enough shootin' time! Look around, check out the Forums and the pictures and pull up a stump so we can all visit for a spell.

:D

PS - We still need a Big Orange smilie of some kind, moderators, for all us Tennessee fans.

:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thanks for the replies. The question I had was about a Tyrol Model 5061 rifle that says the caliber is 9mm but it won't take a 9mm luger bullet which was what I thought I was getting. If anyone can help me or can direct me to the proper forum to ask about it I would appreciate it. Thanks, R.Lowe

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome, friend, from East Tennessee, at the foot of the mountains!
I don't think any of us get enough shootin' time! Look around, check out the Forums and the pictures and pull up a stump so we can all visit for a spell.

:D

PS - We still need a Big Orange smilie of some kind, moderators, for all us Tennessee fans.

:cool:
Ah Christ, then we have to get a Big Red one for the Nebraska folks, and then a big blue one for Michigan, then we will have a rainbow of smilies... LOL :D

JD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts