Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to have joined this forum community and in general, the brotherhood of gun owners. A very recent convert from ambivalence. When you see a right threatened, you can get interested very quickly.

Bought my first gun on election day. M&P9. Might have been a little hasty, but I've shot few hundred rounds and like it. Plan to take the TN carry test in a month or so.

Have met some really great people so far. Wonderful sport.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Welcome EAPKing! The Volunteer State and Ol' Virginny share reciprocity, so come on out to the shore and shoot. Are The Public Eye and Silky Sullivans still open?
Spent a while in Millington years ago and have great memories of Memphis.

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the brotherhood
haha
:D

you should feel right at home here
lots of good and knowledgeable people willing to help

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Banned
414 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to say Public Eye is history, as is Overton Square really. Silky's has relocated to Beale St. It's all about downtown now. The Square in it's hey-day was better.

Cheers

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello from jackson tn

wassssup in mempho .been in jackson nigh on to thirty years. love it go to memphis whenever i can. kind of new to fire arms had mine about 2 months .how long do it take to get your ccp back been about a month. still waiting.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
wassssup in mempho .been in jackson nigh on to thirty years. love it go to memphis whenever i can. kind of new to fire arms had mine about 2 months .how long do it take to get your ccp back been about a month. still waiting.
Zed, Welcome to the FTF! That said, the last post on that thread prior to yours was in 2008. Now....do YOU know if The Public Eye and Silky Sullivan's are still open? I'd drive back there just for the ribs and beans, let alone a Diver at Silky's.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Welcome to the FTF.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Welcome to the FTF. Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
8,357 Posts
Welcome to the FT forum community. There's lots of good people and firearm knowledge to be shared here for the asking and plenty of very informational threads to search out. Just jump in, speak out and hold on! :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome to the FTF! Hope you stay around and have a good time.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts