Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. just stopping in to say hello. Im from Louisiana, and im trying to stock up my collection before the brain child we call president starts changing laws

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around :D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. I'm dyin' for a real beignet. Laissez les Bon Temps Roullez!

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Welcome, even if you are in Deep East Texas. I will be passing through Saturday evening on the way to Florida panhandle. May stop at Cafe DuMonde for some coffee and beignets.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome KCP

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome, even if you are in Deep East Texas. I will be passing through Saturday evening on the way to Florida panhandle. May stop at Cafe DuMonde for some coffee and beignets.
dont pass through new orleans. they relocated in slidell..................

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
kcpanages, glad to have you aboard!

Now, now, kcpanages I think 'brain child' is being way too generous!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was not looking forward to going through NO. Accessable off 10?
when u come over the mississippi river bridge into baton rouge u will be on I-10 but once u start through baton rouge there is the 10/12 split. DO NOT VERE right. stay to the left. that turns into I-12 wich will by-pass new orleans and knocks off about a hour of ur trip........ I-12 merge's back into I-10 in Slidell right before u get to Mississippi.... ill do a search for u but they have 2 cafes u can go to. one in covington/mandeville and one in slidell. both about 15min out of ur way

·
Registered
68 Posts
when you come to 10 south to new orleans from 12 take go through slidell

to exit 263 this is old spanish trail . take a right should be on the right 2010

old spanish trail. Spent two years there doing disaster recovery after

katrina know the streets very well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts