Hello From lake gaston

Discussion in 'North Carolina Gun Forum' started by xdm6951, Jun 3, 2012.

1. xdm6951

xdm6951 New Member

Just saying high . Does anyone have any land near Lake Gaston I can plink on ?

2. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Up in Bracey on the west side of the 85 bridge i got a cool customer with a big dock that I shoot off of when I go up to winterize his boats .
    Where is your place at ? My boat shop is at capital '' #1'' and hwy 96 in youngsville , bout 30-45 minutes fom bracey but a damn decent haul from the arcadia and eatons ferry side .

You do know they have duck blinds on the lake dont you ? i would not go shooting an 7mm rem mag or nothing but a 22 or 17 and pistols would be fine

Let me know if you need any boat or jet ski work

3. xdm6951

xdm6951 New Member

Hello I'm down near the Morning star marina .I ddn' know it was ok to shot on the lake nar the duck blinds . Is it legal

4. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

You must be a newbie , Morning star marina use to be Eatons Ferry till the big man went to federal prison . Overbys moved in about year or 2 ago but Morning star bought it after eatons went under .
    Check with the VA boys on shooting since its on the VA side , its not really developed up at the other end but you have cows and other live stock to look out for .
    Google map beechwood rd in bracey va and you can see that general area is pretty open and safe to shoot . I never do it on weekends or holidays , but mid week there is hardly any one or thing out there .