Firearms Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recreational shootist and collector here. I consider myself young to shooting sports and am always looking to learn more about safety, marksmanship, and equipment. Kentucky is a very firearm friendly state at present so I am fortunate to be able to enjoy my Constitutional Rights without the State level infringements folks in California, Maryland, etc. must suffer.

A friend of mine, who goes by 'Dillinger' here, recommended me to this site and I hope to learn from the experience and wisdom of its members.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Don't let him fool you gents - this guy knows his firearms, and he probably knows a bit about yours as well. :cool:

Mr. Clean is a good friend from another website and I am glad that he is here. Always of a sound mind and rational thought, I have never known the man to engage in attacks on anyone, even when called some pretty ugly things. He is a very well read individual and I have read some pretty interesting, thought provoking and always accurate posts from his hand.

Welcome to the Forum my Friend - I hope you will enjoy your time here as much as I have.

JD

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello

Mr Clean, Sunny Arizona says HI. Welcome to the Forum. A friend of Dillinger? It would be good just to be young:cool:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Any friend of JD's is Welcome Here!! With a recommendation like that, I'm looking forward to reading your posts!!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Clean, glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum and any friend of J D's can FO. (Just kidding) looking forward to your input and then I call tell you to FO. Hunter Joe

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. Any friend of J.D.'s will be an interesting addition to the board. :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
This thread is almost a year old. :eek:
Yea, what's up with that dune? Don't I have enough reading to do??

I know I know, I'm the one that bumped the thread because of a spam-ban!

A four post member with last post June 2008.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.