Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Mike here aka the Ravenlunatic. Spent 4 years in the peacetime army, serving in Washington State and Okinawa, Japan. (Torii station). While in Okinawa, I was retaught how to shoot a rifle by a Marine gunny, although I had already qualified as expert with a rifle, the gunny taught me quite a few tricks on marksmanship.

Leaving Japan, I knocked around a bit, got some tech training in electronics, and started working for the local police dept. as a radio repair tech. That was 20 years ago, I now retired on disability, and spend my time reading, collecting old firearms, and fishing. (Might try a little hunting sometime.)

Not much else to tell. I am a quiet type, so I may not post often, but when I do it will be about something I probably know something about. (or want to learn more about.)

Mike :D

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :p

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME Ravnelunatic (Mike), glad to have you aboard!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Welcome, Mike. Feel free to share your knowledge and gain some as well! :)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Welcome Mike and remember, it's alright to talk out your butt once in a while, keeps things interesting. Looking forward to getting better acquainted. HJ

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow. Thanks for the warm welcome. I don't really know if I have any wisdom to impart, but I'll try to come up with something. Unlike my idiot ex bil who was told to make stuff up if you didn't know the answer. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts