Firearms Talk banner

Hello from Kentucky..good folks

597 views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  mayoted 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, new member from Louisville, Ky. just getting back into shooting again after long layoff ( kids , home, wife, work, bills and wife) . 54yrs young and looking for good conversations about guns, shooting, where to shoot...so on.....and wives.......hope to talk to you soon, Ted

#4 ·
Ted,

Welcome to the FTF and glad to hear you are getting back into shooting a guns. Sometimes we get to busy in life to enjoy the things we once did!
Glad to have you with us and looking forward to hearing from you!

#17 ·
Wecome!!!
What kinda shooting are ya interested in?
I'm from NE KY.
Thanks for the welcome Towboater..
myself I'm into target handguns mainly I have a .38 Smith that was passed down to me from my father in law who was in law enforcement, and I recently purchased a Ruger mark III 22/45. Oh I also have alittle 22 rifle not to accurate past 25yds ..just a Henry Survival rifle...plus my .410 shotgun my father bought me 40 some yrs ago...

#22 ·
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.