Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Yokota AB, Japan. I just stumbled onto this site while surfing the internet tonight. I thought this might be a good place to find out information for my next new gun purchase or to locate local gun shops and shooting ranges when it's time for me to return to the states. I'm origionally from Oxford, NC but have been in the USAF for 10 years now and work as an aircraft mechanic for cargo aircraft. I've been in Japan for a combined total of over 4 years. Living in Japan really makes me miss being able to go out to the range on weekends since I had to leave all my guns back in storage in the states. Looking forward to learning some things on here.

Dave

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to all three of you if I haven't welcomed you already. Plenty of good people here who love to talk weapons and are definitely willing to share ideas.

No cliques - everyone is welcome and you don't need to be a 50 year hunter shooter to be able to contribute.

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
how much longer will be you parted from your guns?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Welcome, Yamaguy!
I remember the first time I ever went off-base at Atsugi. I felt like the dog in the "Beggin'-Strips" commercial: "What does it say? What does it say? I CAN'T READ!"
That, and $8.00 beers. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts