Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi, And see how many of y'all might be from the great laughing stock state of illiniois. This site is great have read over many threads and am enjoying all. I have recently started my collection of guns back up as all of my previous were stolen, with one being recovered. At that allow me to list:

Springfield tatical 5" .45acp
Ruger mark II
Ruger 10/22
Sks Chinese
Marlin 30/30 (recoverd)
Rock River AR15 .308 (still waiting to get, sigh)

Again thanks for the great info. And God Bless America

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. I'm glab you're getting your firearms back or replaced.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME jce97, glad to have you here.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
jce97 Welcome

Welcome in jce97. We still have room for Free people one state to your East. You might try to join with others in your Ill. state to get the gun freedom ball rolling. I don't need to tell you the last 2 hold out states for CCW, do I??:p

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome JC,
With luck illiniois will get out of the news in the next year or so!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome in jce97. We still have room for Free people one state to your East. You might try to join with others in your Ill. state to get the gun freedom ball rolling. I don't need to tell you the last 2 hold out states for CCW, do I??:p
Hey we are freakin working on it! Along with some Medical Ganja at the same time :eek:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Roll them over in the Windy!

:D
Hey we are freakin working on it! Along with some Medical Ganja at the same time :eek:
Man, it would be GREAT if you freedom lovers could override those bunch of loosers up north(CHICAGO) that controls most of what happens in your state!:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and glad to have you around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts