Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined today thought i would indorduce myself and say hi to everyone . Living out in Nampa Idaho right now but have spent most of my life in Houston tx.LOve shooting ,guns ,and motorcycles and iam looking forward to chating with everyone about all things that go BOOM.

Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
welcome aboard Dave

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
we like things that go boom...
glad to have you one board
:D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome Dave

Welcome to the boards, Dave. You'll find there are lots of us here from TX. and ID. Welcome again and:D:DSpeak up!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Just joined today thought i would indorduce myself and say hi to everyone . Living out in Nampa Idaho right now but have spent most of my life in Houston tx.LOve shooting ,guns ,and motorcycles and iam looking forward to chating with everyone about all things that go BOOM.

Dave
Hey Dave, welcome to the forum and hello from the southside of Nampa. Glad to have another Idahoan on board. Let me know if you ever make it out to the range by the dump. Enjoy:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Dave, welcome to the forum and hello from the southside of Nampa. Glad to have another Idahoan on board. Let me know if you ever make it out to the range by the dump. Enjoy:D
I end up out at that range around once a week I was just out there on friday .But it starting to become a pain in the *** to find ammo.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome and glad to have you around!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome David26, glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello Neighbor

Dave
Hello All,

Small world, Dave. I live in Nampa also. I have come to this forum for interaction with all things tactical and information on what's going on with true Americans who value and understand their freedoms.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts