Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today! I'm a longtime gun owner--got my first gun, a Winchester .22 single-shot, at 7.
I was taught early that guns are not toys: my friends would come over and say, "Let's play with your dad's guns," and I'd say, "No way. We'll get killed." "Aw, we'll be careful," they'd say. "That's not it," I'd reply. "My DAD will kill us!" I could have slapped my mother and been in less trouble. I carry a Kel-Tec .380; it's a mousegun, but the BEST carry gun is the one you ALWAYS have with you. I can keep it in a pocket holster 24-7 with no one the wiser. Better than that Wilson custom combat .45 that's at home in a drawer... I don't think there's a lot of point in fuming about what the 2nd Amendment says; it means what the courts say it means, and that's just the way it is. Our time is better spent keeping conservatives in and liberals out if we want to see judges who rule from common sense and not from 60s flower-power pacifist fantasies about how the world OUGHT to work. That's my stand, anyway. What's in YOUR pocket? --cnorman18

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Welcome to the community! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts