Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I picked up a new Glock 19 yesterday and was searching for Glock Forums and found this.
I use to shoot years ago and am just gettig back into it.
Got my CC permit last month.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hello. I picked up a new Glock 19 yesterday and was searching for Glock Forums and found this.
Got my CC permit last month.
Welcome aboard RB, glad to have you with us!

You will need two things here at FTF;
Thick skin...and,
a good sense of humor that allows you to laugh at everything, including oneself!

With that said, sorry about that glockie thingie you got all over your hands!!

Stick around and check out some real handguns and rifles!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Welcome aboard RB, glad to have you with us!

You will need two things here at FTF;
Thick skin...and,
a good sense of humor that allows you to laugh at everything, including oneself!

With that said, sorry about that glockie thingie you got all over your hands!!

Stick around and check out some real handguns and rifles!

LMAO!! Fantastic! But I can't laugh too hard because I own some Tupperware myself.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome to A238

Got my CC permit last month.[/QUOTE :D]Welcome to the boards, Arby. I went into local gun shop 6mo. ago with all intentions of buying a used Glock 17or19.Walked out with a new CZ-75-P-01.==Love the P-01. Glocks have their following, but I just can't get into them. Welcome again! :eek:

p

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
LMAO!! Fantastic! But I can't laugh too hard because I own some Tupperware myself.
dnthmn2004, don't tell anyone, (I have an image to uphold) but so do I, a G22. :eek:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome Arby238, glad to have you around :D

dnthmn2004, don't tell anyone, (I have an image to uphold) but so do I, a G22. :eek:
hahaha... Cane don't worry, everyone occasionally can have a guilty pleasure :p

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Ref; my G22...hahaha... Cane don't worry, everyone occasionally can have a guilty pleasure
Guilty Pleasure?? God no, I just keep it around to keep me on my 1+9+1+1 = 12 step program.

I was almost going to get a G22, but I decided on an M&P 40 at the last minute. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR G22 CANE?!?!

I get it out every-now-n-again to remind me what a really sh1tty trigger pull feels like! (Kinda like watching the weather channel to remind me how bad snow+cold was!)

I'm not sayin' it has excessive take-up but, if I concentrate on the front sight, I will acquire the target three times before the damn thing goes off!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts