Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to The form I hope this is a form where I can speak about any gun without being bashed for liking certain guns.

·
Registered
533 Posts
New to The form I hope this is a form where I can speak about any gun without being bashed for liking certain guns.
If they bash ya, tell 'em how ya really feel. You are right about beautiful WI. except for that 4 1/2 months of frozen hell you call winter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yes this is true but I still think it beautiful at that time too. Have you ever stood outside in the quite while the snow fall theres nothing like it! Thanks for giving me the green light to tell'em how I feel!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome to FTF and that standing outside watching the snow is for the birds!...lol Enjoy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silverado113 said:
Welcome to FTF and that standing outside watching the snow is for the birds!...lol Enjoy
Lol I guess I enjoy the little things. Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I love when I'm up that far on the mississippi. Wouldn't live that far north but it sure is pretty. Lock and dam 8, in Genoa is one of my favorites.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Some folks may not agree with your individual tastes but harrassing peeps cuz they like a certain brand is strictly verbotten.

Its ok to disagree its not ok to start firing insults over opinions

If someone is giving a person hell because they bought a specific gun please use the report post button and the moderators will review and deal with it if needed.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Lol I guess I enjoy the little things. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Well I'm a transplant from Miami,FL so it may be different if you're a true Midwesterner.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kytowboater said:
I love when I'm up that far on the mississippi. Wouldn't live that far north but it sure is pretty. Lock and dam 8, in Genoa is one of my favorites.
Never ever thought I would live here and like but as you said "it sure is pretty"!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JonM said:
Some folks may not agree with your individual tastes but harrassing peeps cuz they like a certain brand is strictly verbotten.

Its ok to disagree its not ok to start firing insults over opinions

If someone is giving a person hell because they bought a specific gun please use the report post button and the moderators will review and deal with it if needed.
Thanks JohnM for the advice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silverado113 said:
Well I'm a transplant from Miami,FL so it may be different if you're a true Midwesterner.
Well Im not originally from here Im from the East Coast!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Welcome and feel free to ask any questions. Some admins or moderators here are easy to be found. Specially JonM, he's our bodyguard ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okdonk said:
Welcome and feel free to ask any questions. Some admins or moderators here are easy to be found. Specially JonM, he's our bodyguard ;)
Thanks okdonk good to know there are bodygards here lol :0)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Don't forget about our newest Mod Winds of Change taking everyone back to the communication basics! Some really need it!....lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
Lol yes this is true but I still think it beautiful at that time too. Have you ever stood outside in the quite while the snow fall theres nothing like it! Thanks for giving me the green light to tell'em how I feel!
That "Tell "em how ya really feel" is an Arkansas thing that I learned after moving here from Greenfield WI, most everyone I've talked to on this board are well behaved, come to think of it I'm probably the worst kid on the block. Us old folks are very stubborn ya know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
p35bhp55 said:
That "Tell "em how ya really feel" is an Arkansas thing that I learned after moving here from Greenfield WI, most everyone I've talked to on this board are well behaved, come to think of it I'm probably the worst kid on the block. Us old folks are very stubborn ya know.
Lol Greenfield where abouts Im not too far from there?

·
Registered
533 Posts
S 33rd. off of Layton Ave. Just east of a big cemetery. Used to work in the 3rd. ward and go get bloody marys at Stenys'. You can imagine my surprise when I was back a couple years ago. Holy gentrification Batman! Slug hunted at Eagle, target practice at McMiller out the same way. Spent too much time and money at The Shooters' Shop in West Allis. Left in '95 due to taxes and the P.C. crap that seemed to be becoming the norm. That looks to be wearing off tho.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

1 - 20 of 23 Posts