Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am kyle. I live in maricopa arizona and am trying to become a member of as many firearm forums as I can. I own a few handguns and have my CCW permit for here in AZ. I carry everywhere I go (where it is legal, of course). I either carry a kel-tec p-11 or a springfield xd9 service model.

Hopefully I can get to know and learn some good stuff from the people on this site. I also hope to share my knowledge and opinions with you as well.

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
glad to have you on board
:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome kjhilsinger, it's good to have you aboard.

If you have thick skin, a good sense of humor, can laugh at everything including yourself, have the need for info and the ability to share your experiences; YOU WILL FIT-IN! :D

Isn't Maricopa home to the legendary lawman Joe Arpaio?

I think you have found the only forum you will need. We're not as tight-a**ed as some I've been kicked out of!

We here at FTF are an irreverent bunch, but one that holds a large reservoir of firearms knowledge and experience!

Again, welcome to the FTF.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Kyle, glad to have you around.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Welcome Kyle!
Glad to have another XD9'er on board so we can upbraid the "No Tupperware" gang.
Frankly, I don't have much experience in dealing with insecure people, so I'm at a loss as to what to do with them....... :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome Kyle!
Glad to have another XD9'er on board so we can upbraid the "No Tupperware" gang.
Frankly, I don't have much experience in dealing with insecure people, so I'm at a loss as to what to do with them....... :D
I'll teach you next month!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
You too canebrake??!
Yea, something about me b1tching that the safety-nazis had Colt install the firing pin safety on my model 80.

Those Ba5tards!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts