Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FNG here, I've lurked here for a while so it was time to register and say hey. I wasn't born in the south but I got here as fast as I could and I've been here over half my life. I'm an Air Force vet and while I flew keyboards, i've been around firearms since hunting and plinking as a boy. I had a long hiatus from ownership due to living on base and a bad marriage to a whiny anti-gun <explicative>. Unfortunately I've only recently decided to get back into shooting and now the prices are nuts. I have a HD 12 gauge and a few pistols ... I plan on rectifying that as prices come back down to earth. Thanks for having me!

Premium Member
Howdy

Welcome to the FTF community.

Thanks for your service.

Registered
Welcome Amigo ! I am a Texan but my folks came from both Alabama & Tennessee. Yes, glad to see you onboard !

Banned
Welcome to the forum from Winston county Alabama.

Registered
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. I spend 4 years in the Air Force way back in the dark ages. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

Supporting Member
Welcome to the group! I am a Georgia boy living in SC. Good folks there in Alabama! Plus, it is the heart of SEC COUNTRY!! When comes to guns, post picks, we love pics!!!

Registered

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts