Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this forum just today and liked what I saw. I'm and old but still healthy geezer and enjoy the shooting sports. I started shooting .22s at the tender age of 6 years. After that came pistols, centerfire rifles, and shotguns. It's a love I still enjoy and as long as I can get in the field and to the range I'll keep on shooting.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Arrowhead, I would like to extend a warm welcome form another old dude. I need to tell you though, some of these young punks on this forum are pretty knowledgeable. Don't be fooled by their age, kids grow up fast these days.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Arrowhead, from one old but still healthy geezer that enjoys shooting to another. I started shooting at the age of 5.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! Arrowhead

You'll fit in just right with some of us old shooters:) Keep an open mind with some of the things you hear from them Young Pups, and if you're like me you'll learn a few things. Welcome again+speak up:D

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Arrowhead,
I'll be the first to ask how old is old? I wake up somedays feeling like a pup and other days long in tooth. Pretty hard to be a geezer if your shooting. Again welcome I expect you have much to share.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

Ok, WDB, I'll 'fess up. I'm 71. I'm still doing pretty good for my age I guess. I take no prescription drugs. Little things like artheritis and allergies get Aleve and OC sniffle pills. I do get an allergy shot now and then . My blood pressure was 118/72 the day I got the last one. Not too slouchy for an old poop that doesn't take any BP drugs. ;) By the way, (bragging now) although it's not as thick as it used to be, I still have my hair.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

Ok, WDB, I'll 'fess up. I'm 71. I'm still doing pretty good for my age I guess. I take no prescription drugs. Little things like artheritis and allergies get Aleve and OC sniffle pills. I do get an allergy shot now and then . My blood pressure was 118/72 the day I got the last one. Not too slouchy for an old poop that doesn't take any BP drugs. ;) By the way, (bragging now) although it's not as thick as it used to be, I still have my hair.
I think you just became my hero:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts