Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a newbie here and stopped by just to answer a question I saw posted from another member about a Webley Fosbery that she wants to sell. Having just completed doing the same, I thought I would add some thoughts for her.

I am a lifelong Weapon owner/ lover and a retired Army Anti-armor Platoon Sgt. and live in Central NY in the boonies. I often shooting varmints off the back deck when I get the urge and so do my neighbors.

See ya round the board! WF38

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Premium Member
12,051 Posts
You shoot varmits and neighbors from your deck? You'll fit in fine here. :D
Thanks for your service, and welcome.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome to FTF. Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!"- I have exceptionally thick skin (and skull), Kinda like an M1 Abrams, Ive also been accused of having a bit too much Humor (If thats really possible).

"You shoot varmits and neighbors from your deck?"- Varmints often, neighbors, almost never! You gotta be careful out in the boondocks, everyone has lots of guns, you start shooting at them and they will return fire jackrabbit quick!

"Thank you for your service!"- Your all very welcome, I thank you for your support! It wasn't always that much fun but I got to fire lots of big guns so that made it bearable!

Additionally, the list of Acronyms are funny as hell! Whoever wrote all these down spent way too much time reading PM Magazine in the Latrine!

See ya round the Board!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts