Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

We're a new firearms accessory website and you're one stop shop for optics, ammunition and shooting supplies!

Carrying products for the ar-15, 1911, ak-47, and Glock models. From ammunition, Trijicon acogs, EOtechs, magazines, and others products. We're not trying to become one of the biggest shooting supply companies in colorado, we strive to keep prices low and meet and exceed your expectations. No price gouging and no gimmicks! Come on in and check out our website, feel free to ask us any questions regarding our products or service.

rmshooting.com

Thank you,
Kelly Grose
Owner/CEO of RM Shooting LLC

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - How's your stock of AR parts holding up under this current buying frenzy?

JD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Forum - How's your stock of AR parts holding up under this current buying frenzy?

JD
Can't seem to keep any stock on anything that's related to the letter a and r HEHE!!!

We should be getting in some cmmg uppers, bushmaster uppers, and dpms uppers. Which should last about a day!!:eek:

We're also getting in magpul and tango down soon.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Can't seem to keep any stock on anything that's related to the letter a and r HEHE!!!

We should be getting in some cmmg uppers, bushmaster uppers, and dpms uppers. Which should last about a day!!:eek:

We're also getting in magpul and tango down soon.
Well, I know several members here would be interested. If you wouldnt mind updating when your shipments come in, what you get and the number on hand, it's a pretty good market right here with a lot of people looking to join the EBR club.

Best of luck!

JD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I know several members here would be interested. If you wouldnt mind updating when your shipments come in, what you get and the number on hand, it's a pretty good market right here with a lot of people looking to join the EBR club.

Best of luck!

JD
Ok, thanks. I'll keep everyone updated on those products.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Ok, thanks. I'll keep everyone updated on those products.
That would be great. Either post directly to the AR board, or utilize the Vendor Display. Either way, we have a lot of AR folks here, and a lot more looking at joining the fold, so it's a good market.

Thanks for joining and keeping us in mind.

JD

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts