Firearms Talk banner

Hello Everyone

166 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  canebrake 
#1 ·
I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I live in Tempe,AZ. I own 8 firearms. I joined this forum because I like to have ways to get and give info about firearms that I own. I also reload my own ammo for 4 different calibers that I own and shoot. I reload for .357 mag, .40 S&W, .45 Long Colt, and just starting to reload for .45 ACP. I'm also a Division Lead for Hunter Pistol Silhouette/ Cowboy Lever Action matched at Rio Salado Sportsmans Club in Mesa, AZ, I also sometimes shoot in the matches if I'm feeling alright to shoot in the matches. The reason I joined this forum was because I was having a problem with my Glock23 in .40 S&W. I found the forum for Glocks and ask for some info on the problem I was having with it and I found a lot of info on my problem and I got some replies to my question and I thanked everyone who gave me a reply. I've also made some comments on some of the other forums that I gone to. I love to shoot and I also like to be informed on things that I have interests in. And this forum has a lot of info that I can use to find out what I want and it also give me a way and a chance to give info to others that might help them out with what I know. I'm always will to help others if I can. I'm also a Range Safety Officer at Rio Salado Sportsmans Club as a volunteer. And I love to help others that come out to shoot their firearms safely and help them if they need help in doing so. Firearms safety must always come first. I hope I can be of help to others in this forum with what I know.

See less See more
#3 ·
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.