Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by justxboxin, Aug 9, 2012.

1. justxboxin

justxboxin New Member

I am new to this page I came over from USA carry .com. The forum was dying and becoming boring . I live in Lakewood Ohio , and I carry a Taurus 85 ul in titanium ... I can't wait to figure this site out

2. marc29th

marc29th New Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Figuring is not the keyword here. Exchange of ideas, information, knowledge, and great advice from great members is what you will find here. Just the same, welcome aboard the FTF!

4. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Drop in to the intro section. Glad to have you with the forum.

5. gnbrown97

gnbrown97 New Member

New to this forum.

:D I am new to FT. I am probably a member of every forum out there looking for a forum that is right. So far I think FT is one of the top forums for information, education, communication and more. I like how you can connect with different States. I am considering specializing in pistols and revolvers as a gunsmith. I am still schooling with some good help from AGI. :)

6. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

This is a good site. Lot of friendly knowlegable members who are for the most part friendly and polite. One good thing I like about this forum is we do not have a bunch of moderators who have to jump into every posting and act like they know everything like at another site I used to be a member of. Pretty normal down to earth people here.

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

For the most part. :) A forum is only as good as its people. We have great mods that allow so much but prefer that we behave ourselves.

8. RustyShackleford101

RustyShackleford101 New Member

I have advice, take whatever I say with a grain of salt. If you ever see my "activities" you might have a hard time deciphering them(I do to). Most people on here are nice but there are a very few( you know who you are) that I have been crossed by XD. Have fun!

9. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I'm fairly new to this site as well and I've found it to not only be the best gun forum I've found, but one of the best forums period. Really good, knowledgeable people here. Enjoy!