Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Jon I just wanted to take some time and introduce myself. I am an avid gun enthusiast, I enjoy shooting many brands. I am especially fond of Glock, CZ, the AR platform, and the AK platform. I currently work at Live Free Armory, I look forward to discussing our products with you and answering any questions that you might have!

Premium Member
Welcome from west Texas!
If my memory serves me correctly, Live Free Armory was in dire straights a few years ago, unable to fill orders. How goes the business now? I am guessing the company managed to turn things around?

Supporting Member
Jon,

Welcome to the Forum! Glad you have joined us! There are several of us who have been in the weapons industry, military, law enforcement and those with a vast amount of weapon knowledge and experience. And great people!
Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks for joining us!:)

From Tennessee!

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum from Central Virginia! Good folks here. I personally am not a fan of the AR or AK platform (prefer Mini-14s) and disdain - again a personal preference - pretty much all Striker-fired weapons. Do you make in-spec Colt 1911 slides? Walther P-38 slides? Those two are my primary interest; probably not much of a market for them, though... Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts