Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an invite from the Hannity board and went to reply but couldn't there so figured I would post it here.

:D

Thanks for the invite and I may look in to it. You may want to look at the related issue of false accusations made to get protective orders and etc. I am even in touch with Dr. Emerson who REALLY needs help if anyone can toss him a few bucks here and there. If you don't know the case then here is a link.

http://www.ejfi.org/emerson.htm

I also have a TON of resources and have even done some research with other well known researchers on guns and gun control so have had contact with a few of the more well known ones.

I've had to move away from my passion for guns though due to the divorce and finding out just how easy it is to suddenly become a felon and villain based on false accusations. I'll help any way I can though!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Good to meet you, Quentin0352!

Glad you're here, but sorry for your troubles.

Every time some damn politician comes up with a new law " to protect the innocents", we should deluge all of congress with calls and e-mails.

This protection crap is just another crock. In a divorce, it is so easy for an estranged spouse to try to emotionally harm the other party. This stupid series of "gun control" laws give women a way to hurt their soon to be ex-husbands by simply making an accusation!

Is there anywhere else in the law you are GUILTY on hearsay?

May all gun laws be wiped from the books and every gun control advocate move to the Soviet Union - or anywhere but here!
:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts