Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
I like guns....
3,215 Posts
Welcome to our group from Northern Ohio. Grab a log, pull it up to the campfire and share some stories. Thanks for joining

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Supporting Member
14,229 Posts

Dave,
Welcome to the Forum! Glad you have joined us! Looking forward to hearing from you as well! :)
From Tennessee

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Dave O'Neill here. I'm new to this forum and interested in all kinds of firearms and am here to learn and maybe once in while share.
Seems like a sound ambition to me. However, I'm sure that there are things that many of us can learn from you in return. I find that I usually learn, on average, 1095 new facts per year. That's to say, three totally new things, or takes on things, or revisions, even complete refutations - that kind of thing - EVERY DAY!!

It can be a humbling experience, that's for sure.

Oh, and welcome from East Anglia, in far-flung England, where I could, if I had a mind to do so, shoot EVERY day of the week.

There ya go - that's at least two new things, maybe even three - that you probably didn't know when you got up this morning. :)

Is féidir leis an bhfóram a bheith níos suimiúla fós má tá Gaeilge agat. Le hainm cosúil leatsa, bheinn ag súil le rud ar bith níos lú!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts