Hello all.. Please help..

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by The_Mapex_Killer, Aug 18, 2011.

1. The_Mapex_Killer

The_Mapex_Killer New Member

I have this rifle that I need some info on, it has no names on the gun inside or out and only three numbers, number 22 on trigger guard and rear sling mount,number 31 on top of berrel near where the bolt goes in, number 150 on the bayonet mount.. Thess numbers could mean nothing but again I have no idea what this thing is, its total lenght from butt to end is 49 inches and the barrel is 35and a half inches.. Please give me as much info as you can and thank you for taking the time to read..

Attached Files:

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Appears to be a single shot, at least I can't see a magazine. Also seems to be missing the bolt, did you remove or is it missing? Any markings on the receiver, inside the action. Any marks, insignia or stamps on the stock.

3. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

We need better pictures. From above looking down into the action,each side of action, all close-ups. If you have the bolt we need pics of that to both in and out of the gun.

4. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Arisaka type 99.

5. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Looks like your missing quite a few parts.... Its definitely a Arisaka, but looks like a type 38 to me... the type 99 is shorter and has a upper handguard.

6. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Yep, you're right it is a 38.