Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am from Florida originally. I own a couple of Kimbers a tactical carry and a custom II with night sights. I fell in love with 1911's and the .45 acp catridge. I just moved here and am looking for a good range and a good dealer. So if anyone has any info I would love to hear from you. Also thinking about putting together a AR so will be asking a lot of questions. Hope to get to know everyone and the more info I get the better.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome Sir Isaac - The 1911 is a great choice. I have owned three Kimbers, I still own two of them, and have 5 total currently. Wonderful weapon, damn addictive though. You can't have just one.

I don't know of anything in N. O. area. Once that Kommie Nagin made his feelings felt about us po white folks, I crossed them off my "ever to travel too" list.

But, I have bought several pistols from [email protected]. He definitely has some of the best prices on handguns that I have found. His prices include overnight shipping to an FFL near you, where you pay ( in these parts $35 ) for a transfer and the weapon is all yours.

JD

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nothing wrong with your tastes in guns. Welcome aboard!

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts