Hefty goal for NJ woman.....I...........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

A New Jersey woman has a big fat goal: To eat her way to the title of “World’s Fattest Woman.”

The already 600-pound Donna Simpson of Old Bridge, N.J., has 400 pounds to go and plans to reach the 1,000-pound mark in the next two years, reports the New York Post.

But her plan of eating 12,000 calories a day is an expensive one—as much as a $750-a-week budget. So what’s a girl to do? Get men to pay her to eat, of course.

Simpson, 42, who already has a boyfriend (who's only 150 pounds) has found other men that are willing to pay to watch her eat burgers, fries, cakes, chips, and 70-pieces of sushi at a time, on her Web site.

Despite the fact that Simpson cannot walk and uses a motorized scooter to get around, she says that she is healthy.

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record for the fattest mother, ever since she gave birth to her daughter Jacqueline in 2007. Simpson was only 532 pounds then.

"I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," Simpson told the Post. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

Simpson met her 49-year-old boyfriend Phillipe, who encourages her to eat more, on a dating site for plus-size people, reports the London Telegraph.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger," she told the Post. "He's a real belly man, and completely supports me."

Attached Files:

2. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

I see stupid people.

3. amoroque

amoroque New Member

"A real belly man" what the eff? I mean I've found a muffin top or 2 cute, but I've never heard of a "real belly man".

"I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," Simpson told the Post. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

Priorities I guess......right? :eek:

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I don't think he COULD support her. He's not a ****ing ant. She'd crush him.

5. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

We as a society have come a long way. :rolleyes:

6. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

The really weird thing is that there's guys (and gals) that get off on this sort of thing. It's a fetish thing, I can't remember exactly what it's called. They get off on feeding other people, or seeing them eat insane amounts of food. There's been movies made on the theme (as with anything else).

Myself I would wire her jaws shut and let her eat through a straw for a few months. :D:eek::cool:

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Social services should seriously take the child away. :mad:

Does the 150lb "boyfriend" ever get lost?

8. amoroque

amoroque New Member

9. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

Thanks for putting that mental image in my mind. :eek:

10. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

When they are having sex I would bet that he disappears.
    I hope she never pass's out! :eek: HE'LL DIE!

11. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

It's called disgusting. :D

Also, I wonder if she thought about the following at all...

She's already fat to the point where it'd be disgusting if she lost weight 'cause of all the excess skin. Due to her extreme weight she probably already knows she won't live long, so she's gonna try and go out in a blaze of obesity and set a world record!

12. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Keeps her weight down? She weighs 600 f'n pounds! She should have her mouth sown shut to keep her from eating and saying any more stupid sh*&.

13. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

He doesn't use Internet dating sites, he just goes to where the seagulls are flocking.
    Seriously, if you can't reach it, you can't wash it.

14. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

[​IMG]

15. zhuk

zhuk New Member

"Feeders":

Feeder UK

Only on the internet can you attempt to 'normalise' any pathology known to humankind :rolleyes:

16. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Er....where the hell does running come into the equation?

Shouldn't she say "riding after her daughter...."???????

If she's healthy, I'm f**kin' Superman. She'll drop dead before she hits 800 pounds. Her heart won't be able to take the strain unless she just lies around in bed 24/7.

17. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Like this?

[​IMG]

18. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

All hail McDonalds!!

Jpyle, that was uncalled for, MY EYES!

19. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

MY EYES! :eek: