Heck of a deal

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Shihan, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

2. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Doesn't give a lot of details about the parts, their mfg/source, chrome lining or not. May be decent or may not be that great if a deal.

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Sarco is a great company to do business with, great service, low shipping fees, good prices on the products they sell.

4. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

It's a smoking deal, but Doc is right, they could be scraping the bottom of the barrel on quality of components.

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Not a complete gun either. You still have to buy a lower for the rifle. Time you add the cost of the missing parts you are in the same ballpark as a PSA M4 that is already assembled.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Shihan, you have an AR and I don't. Just sayin'...............

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

WOC, if you buy a stripped lower or a BCG, it will magically morph into an AR in a matter of months! Ask anyone here who's tried it! :D

8. Ibmikey

Ibmikey Member

As indicated above the description lacks clarity and with an AR you want to buy right the first time. Also with SARCO most of the time shipping is anywhere from "soon to never". "It should ship next week" is a favorite line, on the plus side they have parts you will find no where else and warehouse humans are exceptionally helpful if you can contact one.

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I am not even remotely an expert or even competent on AR builds but it looks like all you would need is a stripped lower. Am I right in assuming that? I noticed that "all of the parts are new or like new" statement. I could do without the carry handle and birdcage. I would rather have a quad rail gas block.