Heat seeking bullets

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by deathkricket, Mar 10, 2011.

1. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

Im sorry it made me lol, nuff said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ&feature=related]YouTube - Heat Seeking Bullets[/ame]

2. bkt

bkt New Member

Yeah, she's a real gem. She's right up there with Carolyn McCarthy who doesn't know what a barrel shroud is ("that shoulder thing that goes up?") but she's certain they need to be banned, and David Koon who desperately wants to ban frangible handgun and rifle ammo on the grounds they're armor piercing. :D

Terminally ignorant and dumb as a bag of hammers, yet they're in office. I need an aspirin.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG The Stupid It burns.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQN1u_aPgcM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[​IMG]

MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP....

4. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

These "people" are SOO convinced that they know some "facts". Obviously they don't do any of their own research, if they did, they might catch a glimpse of their own dumb-assedness!! :eek:

5. opaww

opaww New Member

If she had a brain she needs to give it back to who ever she took it from

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

The fact that they are ignorant and clueless about the information they present and so called "college educated" others, believe and swallow their bullsh!t without question nor query, is what irritates the living hell out of me. :mad:

7. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Quoted For Truth!!!

8. Mandy

Mandy New Member

I would love to use those bullets, saves time cooking the meal:D

9. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Incendiary means heat seeking?

Umm wha?

Attached Files:

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

They spew doublespeak and wear the facade of intelligence and compassion. The truth is that they are meddling, ignorant do-gooders.

11. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Man I am going to go out and look for some of "THEM THERE" new heat seeking rounds. That way I don't need scopes NO MORE! Can save my self some money:rolleyes:

Obviously the speakers are not up on their subject! And suffer from a severe case of CRANILA RECTITIS!

12. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

I would really like to know what kind of stupid they are taking so that we can take it off the drug market.

13. ballfan4141

ballfan4141 New Member

we took the land from the indians we made the black slaves whey cant we refuse to sell guns to people who look like terrorists.