Heads Up In houston

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Comp23, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Comp23

Comp23 New Member

The Wally World on Beltway 8 and Wilson Rd has Blazer Brass 50rd boxes for $8.24 each. I bought ten boxes this afternoon and there was still around thirty boxes left.

2. mikengracie

mikengracie New Member

ww ammo

Thats great because nationwide there is a 6 box limit on amm. guess you are a lucky one. No ammo in Ca. to even get the six box limit.

3. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

We have a 6 box limit. Not on shotgun ammo. Only pistol/rifle.

S.S.

4. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Ammo limit?

I did not know that about a 6 box limit nation wide. I purchased way over my limit last February at Scheeles. OOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does Cabelas get by selling bulk ammunition.

5. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

Do you mean online or at the stores?

S.S.

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I'm not sure about a 'Nationwide' limit. Until I see ligislation on such, I don't think so. I was told at Wally World here that they are limiting to 5 boxes so more people have a chance. The limit would be a store or chain deal.

7. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Ammo limit?

Store...

I have searched the internet and can't find any law limiting the amount of ammunition being purchased.

Could some one post a website with this law?

I read where California is trying to limit the number of boxes that can be purchased but nothing nation wide.

Is someone full of BS...

8. layton

layton New Member

If there was a nationwide limit, I would not have been able to purchase online from out of Ohio 3000 rounds and have it shipped to me.That was 45 ACP

Layton

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Just curious, who in Ohio did you order from. I've had a heck of a time finding .45 acp.

10. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Ammo limit?

That sounds more like it. I would imagine if it was a nation wide limit. The newspapers would have been full of articles.

Mikengracie must be a little mistaken or he is saying Wal-mart has a limit nation wide.

11. layton

layton New Member

Woodbury Outfitters, That is also where I bought my XD 45ACP for $449.00,
    Also bought 2000 rounds at Sportsman Supply for $440.00 per 1000,free shipping, have phone# if you want,724 area code.
    BTW, sot 1000 rounds through my XD45 with no FTF or FTE. I then did the first cleaning, Iam happy that it performed that good and is now broken in and action is no longer stiff, just good and firm action.All rounds were at 5',10',15' and 25and 50'. Seems as though the the shot groups were getting tighter as more rounds were put through it.

Layton

12. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Wal*Mart isn't the only store limiting ammo purchases, I've seen other stores doing the same thing. It's an attempt to keep the ammo on the shelves longer.
    I wish I could find some .45 cal in my neck of the woods.