Headed to the range today

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by JW357, Jul 7, 2013.

1. JW357

JW357 New Member

We're off to see the wonderful wizard of oz... Oh wait, I mean the range of Watsonville.

We've got my wife's M&P9 (full sized), my compact of the same gun, our S&W 66-2, and our Bersa Thunder 22. 230 rounds of my 9mm reloads, 200 Blazer 22, and only 48 .38 Special reloads.

It's been a couple weeks since the last range trip, but it feels like forever.

However, this is the first trip since getting the extractor on the Bersa fixed. We'll see how it works. :)

2. num1dude13

num1dude13 New Member

Sounds like one hell of a good day to me! i'm jealous...don't get to go untill tuesday.

3. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Guess

Guess you can still have fun even in Kalifornia!

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

Heck yeah. Sorry, but Tuesday is only a few days away!

You sure can, just not quite as much as elsewhere. We try to go as often as possible.

5. JW357

JW357 New Member

Some problems with my 9mm reloads. I think the max OAL is a bit too long for my gun.

Perfect run with the .38s though. The Bersa is acting about as reliably as before the extractor broke. Which is to say, not 100%. We might sell it. It doesn't like the taste of bulk ammo so much. Might buy a revolver in .22.

Speaking of, we rented a S&W model 617. 10 rounds of pure beef. Definitely a good time.

6. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

The Kalifornia anti-fun police will soon be investigating this breach of protocol! :D:D:eek:

7. num1dude13

num1dude13 New Member

They will prob come confiscate all my firearms before tuesday as well!