HBO's Gunfights Documentary

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JoshH, Apr 18, 2012.

1. JoshH

JoshH New Member

I just watched this garbage on HBO and was sickened to see the crap these gun control liberals are spreading. The whole thing is full of lies and BS. Has anyone else seen this?

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Off to check out the on demand and see if it's there.

3. JoshH

JoshH New Member

Among the crap it says the primary way criminals get guns is through straw purchase. Come on now we all know theft is the primary way criminals get guns. O that and Obamas ATF goons selling them to the cartels of course!

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I could see the local thug using his "no record" girlfriend to buy guns but that should be a vigorously prossocuted minimum 10 years in the Gray Bar motel.

Unfortunately locking up Shinequa does not serve the liberal agenda.

Tack

5. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Reality is, everyone involved in 'Fast and the Furious' was committing a crime, and should face the full weight of the law. Unfortunately, they won't because it's the politicians and their pet stooges that did this.

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

^^THIS^^

Tack

7. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

I loved the ignorance on the show about showing all the so-called automatic weapons and that he said they could buy any of them at the gun show with absolutely no paperwork, then they bought an AK-47, and acted like it was a real deal AK, yet they show the moron firing it in semi-auto.

8. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

What a complete and utter waste of time.

9. opaww

opaww New Member

HOB and showtime are known for being anti-gun, so this is nothing new for them, and expected

10. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

True. And it's such false virtue. I'm betting more than 50% of the movies they show contain gun violence.

11. JoshH

JoshH New Member

Oh I knew what I was in for when I turned it on. I think it's funny that somehow middle aged white males at gun shows are somehow responsible for the black on black gang wars going on in Philadelphia. These clowns at HBO are always trying to put a liberal spin on something, the problem is a lot of ignorant people will watch and take it as the truth.. Sad....,

12. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Now before we start the car and drive off down the same "All of the media is..." road; HBO having a liberal stance... maybe, but Showtime...?? They did give Penn & Teller a stab at gun control on their cable show "Bull$h*t"....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCXtfR0_roE[/ame]
    Have a look at this and then tell me what you think.

13. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

Agreed, just more of the same from HBO.

I don't really understand why HBO has to have Bill Mahr, your either a Lib or your not. Does HBO think there going to sway Repubs or Libertarians to vote for Dems? Short answer is, no.
    Same can be said for Fox News. Do they stay up at night praying that some Lib is going to change there views because they watched Bill O'reilly? Short answer is, no.

Let's face it if either lib or Rep media are trying to sway "independent voter's" there better off with a 30 second TV or radio commercial.

As a side note, I'm quite disappointed with Fox News coverage of the Zimmerman case. If I wanted to here anti gun crap I'd watch CNN, just saying.

14. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

actually a lot of guns do end up in the wrong persons hands because of straw purchases. but it is illegal, doesn't stop it from happening anyways. if they are caught doing it, then they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. a lot of guns end up in criminals hands because they were stolen at one time and ended up on the blackmarket. the only people gun laws and restrictions hurt are the legal and law abiding citizens who purchase firearms, not the criminals. the antis and the media would have us to believe that gun laws and restrictions will curb crime. yeah, that has worked out well so far! what curbs crime is every responsible and law abiding citizen getting a CCW permit and carrying!

15. opaww

opaww New Member

Does not matter that they gave Penn and Teller a show spot Showtime is still anti-gun and always has been.

16. JonM

JonM Moderator

if the straw buyer is a minority and the gunstore clerk thinks its a straw buy and refuses to sell they got sharpeton jackson and cnn claiming racism...

then you get district attourneys that refuse to bring straw buys to trial and plead it off as misdemeanors. you got judges that accept the pleas and let the crime continue.

you then end up with honest gun buyers and stores blamed for inner city violence...