Have you noticed that no gun-grabber can answer this?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by molonlabexx, Mar 20, 2013.

1. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

<rant>

Hey guys. I have been watching some interviews and things and have noticed a trend. Almost every single gun grabber that is interviewed is asked the question "well what would you do if someone broke into your house". Those idiots sit there and freeze, cause they don't know. Their small communist train just stopped, they start to sweat. The questions is repeated. The best answer they can give "well I would call 911". Well let me tell you something, a plastic made in China phone ain't gonna stop a 300 pound aggressor from breaking every worthless bone in your body.

Think about that for a while

</rant>

2. orangello

orangello New Member

I asked my anti-gun sister that; she said she would run away and let them have her TV. She didn't have a good answer when I asked "what if they aren't there for your TV".

I found it kinda sad; I know she is smarter than me by a good margin.

3. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Yeah I have ran across those the past few years.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I almost have her convinced to have a double-barreled 12 guage with rubber slugs at her house, almost. I've tried to emphasize the danger to her doggies from dog burglars.

5. 1911love

1911love New Member

Orange, maybe she needs a good trainer. I think the White House has the top trainer in the country, Uncle Joe!

6. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Yeah Biden's shotgun is a great thing to have. More accurate than an ar-15 fo' sure!
    Wow I even feel stupid when I am even imitating him.

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I use the analogy of "Do you have a First-Aid kit?", or "Do you have a fire extinguisher?"

Whey they say "yes", ask them "Why?"

Then come back with "And you expect the law to be any quicker?"

8. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I like it! I will have to use it for future use.

9. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

(Lost in Translation)..! Somewhere , in the thoughtless , non-rational , ridiculous , perspectives of these "Gun Grabbers" , they have this insane vision that , the 300 pound aggressor , would be the one with the "GUN" they so fear..! :confused:
    It's like teaching toddlers what to do and how to act after "Potty Trained"..!
    They don't see the (as hard as this is to believe) , "GUN" in there own hand in a defensive posture..! ME..? A GUN..? (BRAIN FART)..?

YES , to save your own and the a$$es you love , "GUN" , in your own hand.! This is right in the category of "RESPONSIBILITY" , "OBLIGATION" , "ETC. as working to feed and care for them..! Who would a thunk..? :confused:

What will it take..? I , have no IDEA..! :confused: :(

10. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member

My older sister is very intelligent, she just isn't very smart.... Luckily she doesn't believe in prohibition of anything. Ay least she's that smart.

11. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

And with no evil person trying to stop you from getting outside help!

12. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

From what I've seen there is pro-gun, and anti-gun, and not much in between. Also not much defecting to the other side. The fact that those people don't have an adequate answer to your question is usually not something to make them really think. REALLY think.

I would like to hear a story(s) about how an anti-gun person had a close call, or was robbed, or something, and became pro-gun. A true story......anyone got one?

I'll start, sorry, closest I can come: My cousin's wife, who as far as I know, was/is on the fence about the subject, almost got carjacked one Saturday night. They live close to us, in a small town. 2 guys tried to get into her car, fortunately, she drove off. Now she sort of has an interest in guns. I keep offering to take them out shooting, but so far they haven't come.......

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  13. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Genius......

14. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

As I've pointed out many times, people who push gun control think the government has sole responsibility for certain things. They want the government to be responsible for our safety and the Statists in government want the citizenry to be reliant on them so they also push that same meme.

Gun owners represent people who don't rely on the state for their own protection. That is unacceptable to both sides, the reliant on those that want to be relied on. For those that want to have the control, the gun owners represent people who do not believe they need the State for everything. For the reliant, it is a slap in their face to think that they might be wrong that only the State can protect them.

I know "protection from tyranny" has been a popular theme for gun owners lately, but really the debate is so much simpler than that.

15. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I listened to Hannity today coming home from work. He had a lib on there who answered every question that we needed registration, backround checks and no magazine over 10 round.

One of the other callers kept asking him would he put a gun free zone sign on his house. He dodged and dodged that one.

Hannity asked what he would do if someone was breaking into his house, and he would not answer that either.

Typical of what I find out when the libs at my office start babbling.

16. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Tell them they should buy a shotgun but they don't really have to shoot anyone. If someone breaks in just run to the porch and discharge the shotgun in the air, this will make the bad guy run away.

Uncle Joe said so.

17. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

My dumba$$ professional student hippy sisters always hot me with the So you think it's OK to own a tank? I cna only reply I can do that now. Yet somehow I have refrained from it...Being they are REALLY expensive to buy and maintain.
    They have a pretty good idea what I have here in the house and I remind them that somehow I have been able to fight off the desire to climb the clock tower and become the next news sensation. Because..As we know if you have a firearm you are required to go cruckin frazy and go no a rampage. Though if it was a school full of people like my sisters I can understand the desire...I wont condone it..Just understand it...

18. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Actually, the Founders discussed this very issue - it's in the Federalist Papers. They wanted the citizens to have the same guns as were the issue weapons of soldiers in a modern infantry. Soldiers in 1776 were each issued muskets, but not the large field pieces with exploding shells. Today, soldiers are issued M4s, M249s, etc. but not howitzers and atomic bombs. Furthermore, according to your logic, the laws governing freedom of the press are only valid for newspapers whose presses are hand-operated and use fixed type. After all, no one in 1776 foresaw offset printing or electricity, let alone TV and satellite transmission.
    ---John Ross, Give It to Them Straight