Hate when ebayers dont pay!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JMAtactical, Sep 1, 2013.

1. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

I know this is kinda random but arrrgghhh. I posted a Hot Wheels Boulevard 30 car collectors set NIB for a great price am the jerk who won the bud never paid!! I just want to sell it to buy a new knife

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Be patient man. I've won stuff on eBay and taken 2-3 days to pay up. It happens.

3. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Had the reverse happen. Paid that day and didn't hear anything for a week. Seller was on vacation. All worked out OK.

4. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

I am only worried because some of his reviews say " instant payment good seller" and others say " no payment, no communication". I dunno. I may have a buyer lined up if he doesn't fork out in the next 2 days

5. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

I've had a few slow pays. Most now just use buy it now which (I have set to) require immediate pay.

6. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Check with eBay rules. I believe the time for a buyer to pay is limited, seven days at most. You should send an email after 2-3 days and then once more the day before you report them for non-payment. After making a couple of attempts, your only choice after that is realist and report the non-paying buyer. It's the buyers responsibility to take care of his winning bids after he confirms them.

7. JayCody

JayCody New Member

I usually send the buyer a email with a notification and I never ship without full payment being recieved.