Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already posted this in a smaller forum with less traffic so maybe more people will see it here. I've been looking desperately for the stripped lower to which this select fire configuration belongs. Does it exist? Has anyone seen it? If so where?

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
I believe that was a custom from Sun Devil. The "ZOMBIES" portion may been photoshopped onto the lower, as I have only seen pictures of that lower with SAFE and HIPPIES.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Needs a fourth position for Rosie O'donnel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Already posted this in a smaller forum with less traffic so maybe more people will see it here. I've been looking desperately for the stripped lower to which this select fire configuration belongs. Does it exist? Has anyone seen it? If so where?
Sorry mate. That is a photoshop of a pic I posted on AR15.com of a custom lower I had built. Before photoshopping, it only had SAFE and HIPPIES markings.

It's a custom lower done by Sun Devil. Give them a call, I'm sure they'd be able to set you up.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Sorry mate. That is a photoshop of a pic I posted on AR15.com of a custom lower I had built. Before photoshopping, it only had SAFE and HIPPIES markings.

It's a custom lower done by Sun Devil. Give them a call, I'm sure they'd be able to set you up.
That makes sense because I was going to say to have that third selection "available" would have to be a full auto lower receiver and one just isn't going to stumble on one of those someone whipped up in the shop and then posted about it. :eek:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Just because a lower is marked for three positions means nothing.

My HK 91 lower was three position marked, yet still only fired semi auto.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

POF use to sell their AR lowers with 3 position markings.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

If you have an original HK 91, it is worth some cabbage. The only ones I have ever seen are clones, mostly CENTME's.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Go to york arms . They will put what every you want on the side of their receiver , custom serial numbers, basically anything you want and fairly reasonable :)
http://www.yorkarms.com/receiver.html

Attachments

·
Registered
4,738 Posts

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts